In compliance with the LSSI (Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce amended by the RD 13/2012 in the Article 22.2) we will inform you about what cookies are, which ones are used on our website and how to eliminate them. In addition to this, we will request your consent for their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small sized text and number files in which information is stored. They are sent by a server (Explorer, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) or Flash application. When you browse the web they are downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile phone. This information allows webs to remember your preferences and offer you a browsing experience which is not only more personalized, but also faster and easier. It is totally anonymous and accessible only from the server which installed it.
These files cannot access personal information on your computer or transmit viruses. They simply track navigation on a website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, depending on their function.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristic according to a series of criteria in the user´s terminal such as the language in which he /she wishes to view the website or the type of browser they wish to use to access the service.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the user´s behaviour to be monitored and the analysis of the websites which they are linked to. The information this type of cookies gathers is used to measure the activity on websites, applications or platforms. In addition to this they allow the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of the said websites, applications and platforms. Improvements are made based on the analysis of usage data from users of the service.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third party cookies come from and are created and managed by other domain sources. They provide publicity, customization and analysis services. They cannot report anonymous information.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are used to obtain data while the user is accessing the website. They are normally used to store information which is required to provide a service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are small data files which can be accessed by the body which is responsible for the cookie over a set time period. These time periods may vary from a few seconds or minutes to years.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a webpage, platform or application and use the options and services which exist therein, e.g. control of the communication or traffic of data.
- Advertising Cookies: Based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are shown, these cookies allow the effective management of advertising spaces which the editor has included on the webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the effective management of advertising spaces which the editor has included on the webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information about the user´s behaviour. This information is gathered through the continual tracking of the user´s browsing habits and enables the development of a specific profile, ensuring that advertisements shown are of a personalized nature.
- Own Cookies: Designed and created by the webpage itself, these cookies are only able to read the website.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBPAGE
- Language: Management of the languages used on the site.
- Session: Starts registered user sessions.
- Cookie-plug-in, management of the interchange of social content. The content is shared with a wide range of networking platforms and shared resources.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Google Analytics: This is a Web-analysis tool which allows owners to know to what degree users are involved in their website. Clients of Google Analytics are able to consult reports on how users interact with their website and they are therefore able to improve their service. Google Analytics gathers information and tracks tendencies without identifying the user. It is anonymous.
- Statcounter: This is a Web-analysis tool which allows owners to know to what degree users are involved in their website. Clients of Google Analytics are able to consult reports on how users interact with their website and they are therefore able to improve their service.
If you decide to revoke your consent at any time, click on the 'delete cookies´ button, go to more information and reset your browser to reject all cookies. In addition to this, you should delete your browsing history in order to eliminate those cookies which have already been installed.
Should you decide, for any reason, that you do not want cookies to be installed on your computer, we are obliged to inform you of how to achieve this. In order to do so you must reset your browser. Below are links for the configuration of cookies on the main browsers.
Here is the information required to deactivate cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
When you click on links to news or videos external to our website, these pages may contain cookies. As they are in no way associated to us, you should visit the page´s policy on cookies in order to reset your browser.